My Thai Times

Thursday, November 30, 2006

I really do work at a school over here...









I finally figured out how to access all of the pictures on the network (actually, I just asked a student to show me). The teacher who takes the pictures is a lower school teacher, so there are many more pictures available of the little kids. Besides, the lower school kids tend to be more spirited anyway.

Halloween was a big hit over here, although most of the students feel like you have to be dressed up as something scary. Lots of witches, vampires and such. My students took issue with my butterfly costume because it wasn't scary. The other pictures are of my team. Afro man is Mr. Darryl on 70's day; Mr. David sporting his fake injury (more 7th graders participated in fake injury day than any other day--I hated seeing them all wrapped up, fake blood seeping through gauze, very realistic bruises applied in just the right places; it made me want to cry); Mr. Curt and Ms. Freda dressed up for Christmas Day. The last couple of pictures are from the Wai Kru ceremony a few months back.

2 Comments:

  • Fake injury day needs some 'splaining, Lucy. If you already told us in an earlier blog, point me in the right direction.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:49 PM  

  • Hi ya miz. Michelli^^ Guess who am I? hehe nice blog here,,, also as nice as ur pic..zzZZ ))~~**

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home